PPWP Pro – Password Protect WordPress Page & Site
Password Protect WordPress – PPWP Pro helps secure WordPress private page easily with one or multiple passwords. PPWP plugin also prevents password sharing by expiring passwords automatically after a certain time or number of uses. PPWP Pro is well compatible with most popular WordPress plugins and themes.
Secure unlimited WordPress private pages & posts with passwords
- Protect WordPress pages, posts, custom post types & custom page templates including WooCommerce products
- Set unlimited passwords per content. Auto expire passwords by setting usage limits and password expiration time.
- Discourage Google and other search engines from indexing protected page or site content
- Whitelist certain user roles to bypass password protection automatically without having to enter passwords
Lock content sections with multiple passwords
- Protect partial WordPress content while showing a teaser to premium content. Ideal for membership or private sites.
- Compatible with popular page builders, such as Elementor, Beaver Builders, and Divi
Password protect the entire WordPress site
- Make the entire WordPress site private against unauthorized users
- Exclude certain pages or posts from sitewide protection. Display a landing or coming soon page instead of the password login form.
- Redirect users to a specific URL according to the sitewide password entered
Hide WordPress categories & customize password form
- Share the same password across categories, pages and posts
- Basic password tracking via password management popup window
- Customize password forms with ease via WordPress Customizer
Bypass password protection via quick access links
- Unlock protected content directly by clicking on a quick access link. No passwords required.
- Expire quick access links automatically after a number of days or clicks
- No need to remember and enter passwords
- Prevent password leaks
Password protect WooCommerce shop and products
- Password protect WooCommerce shop, categories, and products.
- Sell password protected content via WooCommerce or Gravity Forms
- Password protect WordPress files and downloads
- Restrict protected content access by IP address
Require additional fields when locking password protected page