Everyone wishes to have the definite logo of their own site. It is a vital part of the company’s marketing effort. Adding a logo to your WordPress Site is a great way to personalize a website or add branding information.
Ways to upload a custom logo in WordPress site
- First, log in to the WordPress administration page.
- Click on the Appearance menu on the sidebar, and then click on Customize.
- Click on the site identity.
- Then click on the select logo.
- Media Library will appear.
- To upload the logo click on upload file.
- Drag and Drop the image which you are going to insert as the log.
- As you upload the file Media Library will appear.
- On the right side of the Media Library write all the required Title, Caption, Alt Text, and Description. Choose them properly as per your site’s name and objectives. Also, keep in mind that these texts and ALT texts are for SEO purpose.
- Use the size of the logo as per the requirement of your site.
- At the top of the site identity, you will find Save & Publish, click on Save & Publish.
- At the end to see whether the logo is set or not, click X sign to come back to the main page. Once you upload the logo, you might want to see how it looks in mobile and tab devices and check if the logo is perfectly fit in all devices. You can use one of the best responsive WordPress themes to make sure that the logo and other things work well in all the devices including large screens, tabs, and mobile devices.
Also check-out other WordPress tutorials here:
- How to make your WordPress Website EU GDPR Compliance? (Step by Step Guide)
- How to add an Author Bio Information Box in your WordPress Blog Post? (Step by Step Guide)
- How to enhance your WordPress website Navigation with Mega Menu, Fly Menu, Circular Menu, Custom Menu icons and more!