If you are willing to display the logos of your clients to increase your credibility. Than, in this tutorial, we will teach you how to showcase your clients/sponsors/partner logo in WordPress website using Smart Logo Showcase Lite. Smart Logo Showcase Lite is a fully responsive logo showcase builder which enables you to display logo images however, you like and configure it to the most. You can use different layouts available as per your need and choice.
Steps to showcase your clients/sponsors/partner logo in WordPress website using Smart Logo Showcase Lite you need following steps:
- First of all login to the Dashboard of your own site and click on the button Plugins.
- Than after clicking in Plugins you will get the option, Add new. Click here in order to install a plugin.
- After that search for the plugin that you want to install for your site.
- When you will get the plugin that you want to install, click on the button Install Now.
- Once you install it then again click on the button Plugins. There you can see the plugin Installed then Activate it.
- Enter a suitable name for your logo where it’s written “Enter title here”.
- You will get an extra button on your Dashboard named Smart Logo. Among the various options choose Add New.
- After Entering the title choose an attractive and beautiful logo for your site. Below on the Logo Showcase click on the button Add Logo.
- There you need to fill up all the space highlighted by Red color as shown in the below Screenshot. At the end click on the button Insert Logo
- Than you will get General Settings option. You can maintain Wrapper Width, Title Settings, Image Effect and layout as per your own choice. You need to choose on the places which are highlighted by red color as shown in the below screenshot.
- At the end click on the button Publish and your logo will be published.
After the simple use of Smart Logo Showcase Lite plugin, you can make your site look more attractive. More importantly, your site will have its own identity through a particular logo. It enables people to know the company’s name and creates a visual symbol that represents your business. Some logos even have a powerful symbolic association that connects to people’s memory. Hence, it is important to showcase the logo.
Also, check out other WordPress Tutorial over here:
- How to add a beautiful slider on your WP website using WP1 Slider?
- How to add a widget on your WordPress website footer? (Step by Step Guide)
- How to create a contact form on your WordPress website? (step by step guide)
- How to add a social share button on WP website using Social Share WordPress Plugin?
- How to Redirect links in WordPress?
- How to create SEO Friendly images in WordPress?
- How to upload a custom logo on your WordPress Site?
- How to add tags and categories in your WordPress post