Why to sell ads on WordPress? Selling ads helps a site to earn money through online services. Monetizing website is a great way to supplement for the monthly income without any effective effort. Promote those articles through ads in different websites. It simplifies website with different random posts.
Why to sell Ads in WordPress Site?
Selling Ads can uplift the earning of the site within certain period of time. The owner most consider to correct the time and place to sell the Ads. It’s not appropriate as it lacks management and fails the task most probably in most of the cases. Selling add directly or through third party helps to get more traffic.
Types of Ads Users can sell in WordPress Site
- CPC(Cost Per Click) ads that are sold on per click basis. It’s the most effective ways of ads. It is used in most of the websites
- CPM(Cost for Thousand Impressions) are the ads that are sold on the basis of how many times they are displayed.
- Flat Fee ads that are based on how many traffic does the websites generates on an average.
- Affiliate ads are the types of add in which the traffic are send to the site. Money is received only in the case of completion of a particular action.
Ways to Sell Ads in WordPress Site
- First thing that the user needs to do is to Login to the Dashboard of the Page.
- Click on the button Plugins at the left bar of the page. Click on the button Add New. Go through the tutorial “How to Install New Plugin to the WordPress?” for the guides to install a plugin.
- Then, user can Search for the plugin to Install. Search for the AdRotate Banner Manager Plugin. After getting to see the Plugin Searched. User can Click on the button Install Now to Install the Plugin. After Installing Click on the button Activate to Activate the Plugin.
- Than move to the Dashboard of the Page. AdRotate Option will appear on the page. Click on the button Settings on the option of AdRotate.
- First part is the General Section. Users can choose whether to make the Setting usable or not. Users can simply Click on the button to enable the features and leave it empty to disable it.
- Now, add a Folder name where every images will be stored. Finally Click on the Button Update Options to make the changes.
- As the second section user can see Notifications. Choose the Option How to notify through the Dashboard banner or Email Messages.
- Fill the space for the Publishers Email and Advertisers Email. Finally Click on the Button Update Options to make the changes.
- Then Click the Stats option. Choose ‘How to track stats’ and Internal Tracker options as per the choice.
- User can now move to Geo Targeting Options. Choose the Geo Service as per the wish.
- Choose the Geo Cookie Lifespan. Add Information like Username/Email and Password/License Key.
- User can now set the options for the Advertisers. Simply Click on the button to enable the features and Leave it empty to disable it. At the end Click on Update Options to make the changes.
- On the Roles Options the User needs to choose the roles to Access and Click on the button Update Options to make the changes.
- Now move towards the Misc Option. Choose whether to display Widget Alignment, Widget Padding, W3 Total Caching and Borlabs Cache. Click on the button to use the features. User can leave the space empty to not use the features. Finally Click on the button Update Options to make the changes to the site.
- The last options in the Maintenance. Optimize the Database. Choose the option to Clean-up Database and files by deleting it in 365 days or leftover export files.
- Choose the Developer Debug. Background tasks can be Reset. Finally Click on the button Update Options to make the changes.
It’s the effective to Sell Ads on WordPress Blog. As it helps to earn certain money in a well managed way. This tutorial teaches all the WordPress Beginners to sell ads using AdRotate Banner Plugin. This tutorial provides step to step guide within the easiest step. Beginners are taught with easy guidance as there is guidance in each and every step of this tutorial.
Hope the information was useful. Please leave the recommendations below. Feel free to share.