Plugins are the special software component that are added to a site to add a specific feature to the existing computer program. Plugins are really important to create a good impression among the viewers. If a site does lack some features than it makes the site look comparatively less professional and systematic than the other site.
The features that lacks to the site can be added through installing a plugin. Plugin are really easy to install. There are two types of plugins generally. They are Free Plugins and Premium Plugins. Generally, WordPress Beginners start with Free Plugins as it doesn’t cost any money. Hence, Installing Plugins makes site more professional.
Why to Install New Plugin in WordPress Site?
- Get specific additional features installed in existing programs.
- Manages the website very efficiently.
- Reduces the risk of coding.
- Makes the site more reliable to the users and makes it look more professional.
- Maintains ever changing WordPress Core.
- Gives Browser additional functionality.
Way to Install a New Plugin in the WordPress Site
- Login to the Dashboard of the Site. Click on the button Plugins at the left bar of the site. After clicking on the button Plugins. User will get many options among that Click on the button Add New.
- After Clicking on the Add New Button. User can see Search Plugins options. Users can search for the Yoast SEO Plugin that they want to install as shown in the screenshots below.
- After searching for the Plugin Users can see the Plugin. Then, Click on the button Install Now.
After Installing the Plugin. Click on the button Plugins>>Installed Plugins. There the users can see the Installed Plugin. Click on the button Activate to use the Plugin properly.
- After Activating the Plugin, User can Click on the Button settings. Users need to set the Plugin as per the need of the site and finally use it.
Are Plugins Helpful? Yes, ofcourse. It’s really difficult to use the code. Instead Plugins can be used to add the additional features to the site. Installing a Plugin have many pros as it enables the site to prosper and develop. Plugins makes the site complete by adding many absent features. Within the easy guide of couple of steps, WordPress Beginners can also Install a New Plugin to the site.
Hope the information was useful. Please leave the recommendations below. Feel free to share and ask any questions in doubt.