Installing a new WordPress plugin is the first step after installing WordPress. The plugin is used, as they provide additional functionality to the website. It adds different features, customization options, social network and much more, as per your need.
A lot of WordPress Beginners don’t have even a single line of coding. Well, in that case, WordPress Plugins can be used to add the features to their existing site. There are more than 1,000 plugins at the WordPress Directory. Users can easily make a choice as the requirement on the website.
The best part about a plugin is that it can be installed and uninstalled from the admin area easily. It can also be deleted. So now, let’s check out the easiest way to install a new plugin in the WordPress site.
Why Install New Plugin in WordPress Site?
- Get specific additional features installed in existing programs.
- Manages the website very efficiently.
- Reduces the risk of coding.
- It makes the site more reliable to the users and makes it look more professional.
- Maintains ever-changing WordPress Core.
- Gives Browser additional functionality.
Way to Install a New Plugin in the WordPress Site
- Log in to the Dashboard of the Site. Click on the button Plugins at the left bar of the site. After clicking on the button Plugins. Users will get many options among that Click on the button Add New.
- After Clicking on the Add New Button. Similarly, users can see Search Plugins options. Now, Users can search for the Yoast SEO Plugin that they want to install as shown in the screenshots below.
- After searching for the Plugin Users can see the Plugin. Then, Click on the button Install Now.
- After Installing the Plugin. Click on the button Plugins>>Installed Plugins. There the users can see the Installed Plugin. Click on the button Activate to use the Plugin properly.
- After Activating the Plugin, Users can Click on the Button settings. Users need to set the Plugin as per the need of the site and finally use it.
Are Plugins Helpful? Yes, of course. It’s really difficult to use the code. Instead, Plugins can be used to add additional features to the site. Installing a Plugin have many pros as it enables the site to prosper and develop. Plugins make the site complete by adding many absent features. Within the easy guide of a couple of steps, WordPress Beginners can also Install a New Plugin.
Hope the information was useful. Please leave the recommendations below. Feel free to share and ask any questions in doubt.