Adding numbers of post on the day creates a bad impression of your toward your viewers. Considering it WordPress have the Draft option. Where you can save your post and share it publicly as per your time schedule. Saving WordPress post as a draft also helps to save time. As users can easily add post it whenever according to their time intervals. Save WordPress post as a draft to keep your post saved in your site without publishing it. It keeps your content and blogs safe in the site.
You can publish the draft in your site whenever you want as per necessity and want.
Importance of Saving WordPress post as a draft:
- Saving draft saves your time while posting.
- Can preview the tutorial, article or post before saving it in the draft.
- Reduces a lot of errors.
- Reduces the risk of losing the files.
- Provides your post available for any time.
Save WordPress post as a draft
Firstly, Login into the Dashboard of your site. There on the right side, you can see Posts Button. Click on the button Posts and then on Add New.
Format, as shown in the below Screenshot, will appear. At first, Enter the title and write the post.
If users want to add Images in your tutorial, post or article then they can simply click in the button Add Media.
Users can simply add Tags, choose Categories, Edit Snippet, Add Focus Keyboard and add a Featured image.
Lastly, on the left side Save Draft button is given there. Click on the button to save a draft and post it whenever you want.
Saving WordPress Draft is really significant to manage your daily busy schedule. Hope the information was useful. After reading to this tutorial even WP Beginners will be able to Save draft and use it whenever necessary.
Also, check out other WordPress Tutorials over here:
- Redirect links in WordPress?
- Create SEO Friendly images in WordPress?
- Upload custom logo on your WordPress Site?
- Add tags and categories in your WordPress
- Adding a beautiful slider on your WP website using WP1 Slider?
- Integrate Twitter feeds on your WordPress site?