Contact Form is a set of questions that is filled in your webpage by your visitor that is directly sent to you in your email when filled out. Contact Form has a valuable importance in your website as it makes the visitor easily accessible to you to solve the solution of the query they have. The website that has Contact Form is always better than the one that don’t have.
No matter if you’re running a personal, writer/author, informational website or a blog. Contact Form is necessary. A visitor can easily communicate with you if you have Contact Form in your website. Today in this tutorial we will be learning about “How to add Contact Form in WordPress website”?
There are thousand of plugins for WordPress that provides you to add Contact Form in your website’s pages. Thus, we will be using Ultimate Form Builder Lite plugin to create contact form in WordPress website. As compared to many plugins that provides you the contact form, Ultimate Form Builder Lite is one of popular and reliable WordPress contact form plugins around.
Why Ultimate Form Builder Lite?
Based on drag and drop form builder, Ultimate Form Builder Lite is a free WordPress Plugin that allows you to create various contact forms. Using this plugin will be a fun. You can easily create your contact form in any of the post in WordPress and allow to receive contact mail on any desired Email address.
Features of Form Builder Lite:
- Unlimited Forms
- 5 Pre Designed Templates
- Drag and Drop field Ordering
- Database Stored Form Entries
- Fully responsive and compatible with mobile devices
- Free Updates
How to install How to set up Ultimate Form Builder Lite?
How to create a new Ultimate Form Builder Lite?
How to set up mail to control email notifications?
- As the first step Login to your website and go in the Dashboard of your website.
- Select Plugins >Add plugins form the menu.
- Then type the name of the plugin Ultimate Form Builder Lite in the search box.
- Click on Download and Install the plugin
Hence, the installation of Ultimate Builder Lite Plugin is done. You can now activate the plugin in your WordPress website.
Creating a new Ultimate Form Builder Lite
After the installation is done, you need to create a new contact form. Now Let us head toward creating a new Ultimate Form Builder Lite. All the plugins don’t get directly activated until and unless some sorts of changes and settings are not done. We will create a new Ultimate Form Builder Lite
Activating the Plugin:
To activate Ultimate Form Builder Lite, Click on Plugin>>Installed Plugins
There you can see Ultimate Form Builder Lite Plugin and the option to Activate it.Click on Activate and the Plugin is activated in your WordPress website.
After the Plugin is activated, you can automatically see the option of Forms. Now you need to create a Contact Form in your WordPress site
- Click on New Form option to create a new Contact Form
Creating New Form:
After installing Ultimate Form Builder Lite in your WordPress site, you need to add contact form in the required areas.
- Go to the Form section available
- Click on New Form
- Give the name of the form title
- Click on Add Form
When you create a form you are automatically headed towards the following section where you will be provided with the options to add all the available form fields as in the form.The above screenshot will make it more clear
- In the left side of the section, you can see all the available fields.
- Choose the field required in your website.
In the display setting, you can select the layout of the form and the templates. You can choose forms and templates as per your requirement.
- You can choose the width of your form in pixel or %. It will be better if you leave it blank or keep % as it makes your form more responsive.
- You can simply click on Disable Plugin styles in the check box section if you want to custom design your plugin according to your theme.
- In form submission message, you can give the error message and form success message. Don’t leave it blank as it will show a default message later.
- In this section of form you can add Email related settings like the mail receiver Email address, name of the form, email and subject, etc. You can add more than one email receiver address.
Once you create your form, at the top right of the form builder page you will find a shortcode. You will find it also in the form listing page which you can paste to any of the post or page content editor and the form will appear at the same place where you have kept the shortcode.
Soon after you submit your entry through a form builder form, it gets stored in your website database. You will get all your entry form stored. The Contact Form is created in your website.
Contact Form is necessary in your website as your traffic and visitor can easily contact with you for any queries or information about it. There are thousands of plugins that provide Contact From option in your website. Hence Ultimate Form Builder Lite is renowned and easy to use plugin to create Contact From in your website. The tutorial above taught you to add Contact Form in your WordPress site.
If you have any queries or any questions, then you can leave them in the comment box below.
Also, check out:
- Best free WordPress tag cloud plugin
- How to design WordPress Tags using a plugin
- More WordPress tutorials – learn WordPress step by step
- WordPress video tutorials