YouTube Subscribe Button is a button where subscribers can be notified about the notification of the particular YouTube Channel they have subscribed for. Having more Subscribers can also be one of the greatest appealing factors for the business. Mostly, people use YouTube Channel for the promotion of their own website through advertising or providing them information.
The importance of adding YouTube Subscribe Button in WordPress are mentioned below:
- It helps to form the channel’s community.
- Create proper contact with your audience.
- You can share more and more information with your users.
- It even helps to earn currency in some cases.
- Can show more of your contents in just a click.
- Creates integrate between multiple marketing channels.
Ways to Add YouTube Subscribe Button in WordPress using Youtube Subscribe bar Plugin
- Log in to your WordPress site or Click on Dashboard
- Click on Plugins>>Add New
- Search for the Plugin you want to install in the search box of Plugin
- Once the Plugin appears in your site, Click on Install
Always try to make choose a better plugin for your site.
- Once the plugin is installed, Click on Activate to use it in your website
- Click on Plugins>>Installed Plugins
- You can see the plugin YouTube Subscribe Bar in the plugin list
- Click on Settings
You can now see the YouTube Subscribe Bar Settings where,
- Keep your ID in YouTube Channel ID
- Choose the Subscribe Button Layout as per your wish and need
- Choose Subscribe Button Theme and choose to weather Show Subscribers Count or not
Next, you can see Plugin Setting,
- Add text to the place Subscribe to channel text, Subscribe to channel text color and Subscribe to channel background color.
If you don’t want to make the changes in last two options then leave it empty to disable.
- Lastly, click on the button Save Changes appeared at the end of the page to save all the changes that you have made.
Now, the YouTube Subscribe Button will be displayed on every video on your site. Now you can share YouTube video content on your site and get more Subscriber on your YouTube Channel.
It’s really easy to get YouTube Subscribe Button in WordPress using YouTube Subscribe Bar plugin within the easy step of 1,2,3…Go! This Button will make your videos look more professional and systematic. It will also increase the popularity of your site which will result in earning money through it.
Also, check out other WordPress Tutorials over here:
- Adding custom logo on your WordPress Site
- Adding tags and categories in your WordPress posts and pages
- Creating a beautiful slider on your WP website using WP1 Slider
- Adding a widget on your WordPress website footer
- Adding a social share button on the WP website using Social Share WordPress Plugin
- Showcasing your clients/sponsors/partner logo in WordPress website using Smart Logo Showcase lite