Facebook enables the idea and information to be shared from a particular business to a group of people. People can like, share and comment through Facebook. Connecting you with a customer as it enables users to easily interact with status updates, photos and videos, links shared by friends and advertisement. It centers around a form of an advertising network functionality which has been significantly upvoted for publicity.
Importance of adding Facebook Like Button in WordPress:
- It is an application on the Internet to get socialized which helps to gain information.
- To sell effective advertising.
- It helps to understand the users and go beyond the properties of individual users.
- It enables to interact with the users in a simple and effective way.
- Helps in the advertisement of the product
- It enables sharing the site’s content with a friend.
Ways to Add Facebook Like Button in WordPress using Plugin
First of all, you should log in to the Dashboard of your website. There you will see Plugins. Among the options of the Plugins choose the button Add New to Install a plugin that you want to use for your site to add Facebook like button.
Secondly, search for the Plugin that you want to Install. After getting the plugin you want to install click on the button Install Now.
After Installing the Plugin click on the button Activate to use the plugin.
After Activating the Plugin you can see it at the second last option click on the button to make all the changes for your site.
You can see the Settings option at the first where you have to choose “Where to display?” where you can get various options like Homepage, All Pages, All Posts, All archive pages and Exclude specific pages and posts. Click on the Button where you want to display as shown in the below screenshot.
Next, choose whether you want to Enable like button for mobile (Responsive Layouts) or not. If you want to enable it then click on Yes and if you don’t want to do so than click on the button No.
Create new App ID and keep in the space of App ID. Keep your Admin Id to access all the insights. Keep an image in Select/Upload Image to show if a Facebook article doesn’t have a thumbnail.
Enter Shortcode to Display your like button. Add the Code Snippet to Display like button. Choose “What to like?”. Then select the Language, Width, and Position.
Choose the Layout you want to display, Action Type, Color and Button Size as per your choice. If you want to Include Share Button, then click on the button.
After making all the Changes click on the button Save Settings which is displayed on the button of the page, to save all the changes that you have made.
Now, you can visit your WordPress Site and see the Like button for each and every post that you need to share with your users.
This is the easiest method for WP Beginner to add Facebook Like Button in WordPress by using WP Like Button. You can also use different Plugins as per your wish and comfort. But, the steps to add it are just the same. We hope that this article was useful for you to add Facebook Like Button in WordPress. We would also thank WordPress for making everything so easily accessible.
Also, check out other WordPress Tutorials over here.
- Steps to upload custom logo on your WordPress Site
- Ways to add tags and categories in your WordPress
- How to add a beautiful slider on your WP website using WP1 Slider?
- Procedure to add a widget on your WordPress website footer (Step by Step Guide)
- How to add a social share button on WP website using Social Share WordPress Plugin
- Ways to showcase your clients/sponsors/partner logo in WordPress website using Smart Logo Showcase lite?