Free Live Chat is a software which offers the chance for the customer to chat directly with agents. Agents can communicate with website visitors directly and answer the questions instantly. Simply it helps to make fluent communication between the users. It works as a bridge between the mass of people.
Importance of Adding a Free Live Chat in WordPress:
- Provides support in the real time.
- Reduces incurring phone costs.
- Makes Customers and Visitors feel valued.
- Agents can conduct multiple live chat sessions.
- It makes the agent more productive.
- Make Sales fluently in a top.
A way of Adding a Free Live Chat in WordPress
Login to the Dashboard of your site. Click on the button Plugins which appears at the left side of your website. Then click on the button Add New to add new plugin and it’s feature.
It’s most important to install and activate the Chat Room. Finally, Users can see Chat Rooms in one of the options. It will allow the users to add chat now. Users can Add New Chat Room and Preview it before it finalized. At the end click on the button Publish. Finally, user can see Permalink.
Then click on the Button Appearance and then on Menus. Then select the menu you want to click on. Click on the button Add to Menu.
Finally, after doing all the procedures, you will get to see Menu Structure. Choose Menu settings Auto to add pages. Click on the button if you want to enable this feature. Click on the button Display Location whether to Display Top Menu or Social Link Menu. Finally, click on the button Save Menu.
Now Live chat will be available to the users 24/7. Customers can easily chat with you for the guidance or information whenever in need.
Adding a Free Live Chat in WordPress through the help of Chat Rooms Plugin is absolutely the best idea. It’s really easy that it’s done within the easy step of 1,2,3…Go. Hope the information was useful to you. After reading this tutorial, it’s even easy for WP Beginners to add Free Chat within some easy step. Please leave the feedback below.
Also, check out other WordPress Tutorials over here:
- Redirect links in WordPress
- Create SEO Friendly images in WordPress
- Upload custom logo on your WordPress Site
- Add tags and categories in your WordPress
- Showcase your clients/sponsors/partner logo in WordPress website using Smart Logo Showcase lite
- Integrate Twitter feeds on your WordPress site