Method I: Using Yoast SEO Plugin
- Log in to your Word. Click on the button Plugins>>Add New. Search for the plugin Yoast SEO. After getting the plugin. Click on the button Install Now>>Activate. For further more information go through the tutorial install a new plugin.
- Then Edit the Pages and Posts that you want to hide. Search for Yoast SEO Meta Box. After getting it, Click on the Advanced Settings Button.
- Now, add the meta tag robots in the blog of the page. Select the appropriate ‘noindex’ from the drop-down menu to the ‘Meta Robot Index’. Then Click on ‘nofollow’ option just next to the ‘Meta Robots Follow’.
- Lastly, don’t follow to Save and Publish the post or page.
Method II: Protect the Page and Post in WordPress through Password
This method is unique as it protects the password so that only the limited viewers or visitors with a password can view them.
- First of all Click on the option Posts. Then Click on the button ‘Edit’ in order to edit the page. Now again Click on the ‘Edit’ button next to the Visibility option.
- Now users can see different options to post it Public, Password protected or Private. Click on the Password protected option. Try to keep a secured and hard password as far as possible. Lastly, Click on the button Publish or Save.
- After doing these steps, Visitors need to enter the password in order to view the content.