According to the expert’s there are two ways to impress a customer. One, through the best written articles, blogs, posts and so on. Another by greeting and being more informative, friendly and practical to the users. First impression is the lasting information. With proper information, site should be compatible to every kind of users.
Rather concentrating only on friendlier, the message should also be professional and systematic. With its efficient use it’s possible for a site to prosper and create a good vibe for the further discussion as well as sell of the products. This kind of chat greeting is mostly important to the site where the expression doesn’t work.
Why to Greet Users with a Welcome Message?
- Spread basic function of communication.
- Best way to make positive impression among the customer.
- Helps to increase productivity as well as earning of the site.
- Makes the sales pitch and create a bond in between.
- Enables to acknowledge the immediate prospects.
Greet Users With a Custom Welcome Message using LiveChat
- First of all, Login to the Dashboard of the site. Click on the button Plugins. To add new Plugin to the site Click on the button Add Plugins.
- Search for the Plugin LiveChat. After getting the button Install Now>>Activate.
- Than, Click on the Settings button of the plugin. Sign Up for the account and visit to the site easily.
- After Signing Up Choose the photo. Either Upload the photo or Choose it from the Gallery. Than, select the Welcome message. The Welcome message will be displayed to the users.
- Choose the Agent name and Agent Email Address than finally Click on the button Go to Application.
- Than the user can easily Start the Test Chat.
- Click on the button Settings to Customize the appearance. Then, Click on the button Engagement>>Greetings.
- Check the Eye-catcher for the layout display among the Customers.
- Finally the User can see the LiveChat option in their website.
It’s really easy to get the Custom Welcome Message in WordPress with help of LiveChat Plugin. This plugin is really easy to use. It’s completely reliable to WordPress Beginners as well as it doesn’t require any coding knowledge. Having this feature in the site helps to uplift the site within some simple steps.
Hope the information was useful. Please leave the recommendations below.
Also, check out other WordPress Tutorials over here:
- Add a social share button on WP website using Social Share WordPress Plugin
- Showcase your clients/sponsors/partner logo in WordPress website using Smart Logo Showcase lite
- Integrate Twitter feeds on your WordPress site
- Move WordPress from HTTP to HTTPS