Insights enables all the user to see the number of people who visited your site. Having more Insights make Site’s profile look more appealing. It makes the work even more simple and convenient. In simple word, users can take more advantages of what Facebook can offer. In this article, we will teach you how to insert Facebook Insights for your site. It will help you to take full facilities of what Facebook can offer.
Importance of Getting Facebook Insights in WordPress Site:
- Helps to increase sites ranking.
- Provides loads of information about the visitors.
- Tells which instance post has most engagement.
- Shows what time audience is on Facebook.
- Serves metrics around the content.
- Analyzes the growth of the site.
Add Facebook Insights to WordPress Site
- First of all, Login to the Dashboard of the site. There click on the button Plugins>>Add New.
- Search for the WordPress SEO Plugin. Install and Activate the Plugin.
- After Installing the Plugin correctly Users need to click on the button SEO>>Social and then on button Facebook.
- After clicking in the button Facebook, Users can get images as shown in the Screenshot below.
- Firstly, Login with the Facebook account, wanting to add as Admin. Click on the button ‘Add Facebook Admin’ Finally Users can see Username added as Admin.
- Then claim your site in Facebook. Finally visit Facebook Insights page and search for Add your Domain Button.
- Click on the Green Button. Enter the Domain name and Link With “You”. Finally click on the button Get Insights.
- Finally, Users will be able to access all sorts of insights.
With the Guidance of this Tutorial WP Beginners will be able to Get Facebook Insights to WordPress Site. Using one of the best Plugin Yoast SEO it’s even easier to do so. Having it on WordPress Site makes the work more efficient and effective. Hope the tutorial was helpful. Please leave the recommendations below.
Also, check out other WordPress Tutorials over here:
- Redirect links in WordPress
- Create SEO Friendly images in WordPress
- Upload custom logo on your WordPress Site
- Add a beautiful slider on your WP website using WP1 Slider
- Showcase your clients/sponsors/partner logo in WordPress website using Smart Logo Showcase lite
- Integrate Twitter feeds on your WordPress site