A lot of users and beginners have a problem as their website doesn’t update within time. As a result, the changes made in the posts might not update within time. To eradicate this problem is the task of a few simple steps. When this problem usually happens to the site, the new updates don’t appear on the homepage.
Importance of Fixing WordPress Website Not Updating Right Away
After enabling the Updating feature, the site turns out to be more responsive. As a result, the Website will definitely look more systematic, professional and organized. This not updating right away issues to make a change in the new widgets. This problem usually appears due to browser cache. Sometimes it necessary to update and use the Caching plugin in the WordPress Site.
Among many methods using Plugin is the easiest method to do so. In this tutorial, all the WordPress Beginners will be taught to Fix the not updating problem.
Method: To Fix WordPress Website Not Updating Right Away
- Firstly the User needs to Login to the Dashboard of the page. At the Left bar of the page, they can see the Plugins Button. Click on the Plugins button and then on Add New.
- Search for the Plugin W3 Total Cache. After getting the Plugin Install and Activate it. In order to get more guidance to install plugin go through plugin install a new plugin.
- Then the user needs to Delete all the Caches using Setting Area of the Plugin.
- Simply tick on the option next to Cache posts page. This option appears on the General Settings Option.
- It’s really important to select the option in order to maintain front page Cache as well.
- Doing this much your site doesn’t need to be bothered through Not Updating right away Problem.
- In case none of these steps worked out properly the user need to deactivate the plugin and again set it in order to use it.
In some simple easy steps, the Beginners can fix the issue of WordPress Website Not Updating. Doing this the users don’t need to handle problems like lack of appearance of newly posted blogs and posts. Many users don’t do it due to lack of idea to do it. As a result, they keep on handling the unupdated Website which looks unsystematic and unmanaged.
Hope the information was useful to please. Please leave the recommendations below. Feel free to share.