Is it important to enable comments in WordPress page/post? Yes of course. It helps the writer to know whether the information shared is being able to give information the users need. Sometimes it is also important, as it helps to know about the mistakes. Comments help to have a continuous flow of talk between the user to the one who posts.
Importance of enabling comments in WordPress:
- It engages the viewers.
- Helps to reach the writer view to the users.
- Readers can share their tips, insights, stories, and ideas.
- Responding to comments bring your customers back to your site.
- Quality comments help build social proof.
- It enables comments which help to build confidence in the viewers that writers are interested in their feedback.
Ways to enable comments in your WordPress page/posts
Firstly, Login to the Dashboard of your site. On the right-hand side, the user can see the Settings button in second last option. Click on the button Discussion.
There you can see Discussion Settings. Click on one of the options.
In Other Comment Settings, Email me whenever, Before a comment appears users can choose as per their choice. Click on the button if you want to display it and make the change that is suitable.
Users can add Comment Moderation and Comment Blacklist. It is really unique and helps to create a good impression among the users.
Lastly, there will be Avatars option to Avatar Display, Maximum Rating, Default Avatar. Every user can make the choice as per the need and wish.
Now, a user needs to click on the button Save Changes to make all the changes that he/she has made.
Within the easy couple of steps, a user can enable comments in WordPress Page/Post. Without any coding knowledge and without any use of plugins. Hope the information was useful. After reading this tutorial it would even help a WPBeginner to do so. Please leave if have any recommendation or more basic idea with regards to the topic
Also, check out other WordPress Tutorials over here:
- Redirect links in WordPress?
- Create SEO Friendly images in WordPress?
- Upload custom logo on your WordPress Site?
- Add tags and categories in your WordPress p
- Showcase your clients/sponsors/partner logo in WordPress website using Smart Logo Showcase lite?
- Integrate Twitter feeds on your WordPress site?