Facebook is being the most popular social media to share the thoughts, images, videos that an individual has. As of today, many WordPress Beginners request to embed Facebook videos on WordPress sites. Doing this any users can update the information that they have in a Facebook timeline. This will make the site more effective and efficient.
Reasons to Embed a Facebook Video in WordPress?
- Viewers don’t have to miss any kind of updates from Facebook.
- It creates ease for the users to like, share and comment on update without leaving the site.
- Allows the user to link back whenever required.
- Creates an active partition of the customer.
- Helps to increase site’s like, function and features.
- Enables people to reach Facebook Videos soon with ease.
Embed a Facebook Video in WordPress
- Due to some security reasons, Facebook doesn’t allow the users to get the URL video before they go live. Thus in order to begin the process Users need to go live. After being life, Click on the right button of date. Select the Copy Link to get the Live Video URL.
- Collect the URL, after getting the URL, visit the Facebook Embedded Video Player website and paste ‘URL of video’.There will be the option to ’Include full post [?]’. Click on the tick option next to the button to enable the feature. If the User doesn’t want to use the feature they can even leave it empty.
- The video will be displayed as Preview of the Facebook Live Video. Click on the Get Code Button to follow the instructions.
- After adding the Facebook Live Video code or customers can view it directly from the website. The video can be viewed both from Facebook as well as the website.
By the help of this tutorial, all the WordPress Beginners will be able to Embed a Facebook Video in the WordPress Site with ease. This helps the users to have a direct link with the site. Viewers don’t have to miss any information which will create their active involvement. Doing this the customers get to be a lot happier and in additional, the owners also have a huge profit through this.
Hope the information was useful. Please leave the recommendations below. Feel free to share and ask questions.
Also, Check Out:
- Paginate Comments in WordPress
- Add Specific Posts to WordPress Navigation Menu
- Display related Pages in WordPress