Are you thinking to Display the Total number of comments in WordPress? Well, that’s a great idea. It’s obvious that all visitors check out the comment before or after reading your blogs, tutorials, and articles.
A comment is one of the effective ways to show the number of people engaged in your site. A single comment helps to engage more visitors and gain even more comments. If your visitors are engaged in the site, your site will have more traffic which can be helpful for your site.
In fact, it’s really important to display the total number of comments to display the visitors, readers, and customers engaged in your site. In this article, we will learn two easy and fast methods to display the total number of comments.
Method I: WordPress Plugin Method
- First of all, find a suitable plugin for your site. Choose the plugin as per your needs. I have chosen the Simple Blog Stats Plugin for my site.
- Search for your plugin. After getting to see the plugin, Install it by clicking on the button Install Now then Activate it. If you have any confusion while installing the plugin, go through install a plugin in the WordPress site.
- Now, Click on the button Settings >> Simple Blog Stats. You can make changes in your site by Configuring the Plugin Settings.
- You can see many codes on the page. Simply, Copy the shortcode of [sbs-approved]. This code will enable you to display the number of comments on your site.
- It is possible to add code in new blogs as well. To add it in the post blog edit them at first.
- On the Post, Edit Option Add the Shortcode in the WordPress Content Editor. For doing this Click in the Add button icon. There you can find the Shortcode block.
- Get the Shortcode to paste it ‘[sbs_block]’ inside the block set.
- Finally, after making all the changes Click on the button Publish or Update. Then, visit your site to see the changes.
Method II: Display Total Comments Using Codes
- This method is really simple, you just need to add code to your WordPress files. The code can be added in both functions.php file or a specific plugin.
- It displays the total comments on the WordPress site.
- After that, use the shortcode [wpb-total-comments] in your pages, posts and text widgets to display the total number of comments in WordPress.
I would personally suggest the Beginners to use the plugin method. It’s easy and there is no chance of getting an error. Displaying comments in your WordPress site can create a good impression it there is more visitors engagement. Only writing blogs is not enough. Engage your visitors and reader through the comment section available in WordPress sites.
If you liked our article than do follow our facebook page