We are frequently asked by the Beginners, “Isn’t there any way to Display Pages instead of Posts?” Yes, it’s possible and indeed is a better idea for the site to do so. There is a lot of ways to approach this process. But, among them, all the simplest and easiest way is through the use of a plugin. It doesn’t require any coding knowledge.
Way to Display Related Pages in WordPress
- First of all Login to the Dashboard of the site. Click on the button Plugins at the left bar of the page. Then, Click on the button Add New to begin the process to Install a New Plugin.
- Search for the plugin Yet Another Related Posts Plugin by Clicking on the option Search for Plugins. After Getting the Plugin Click on the button Install Now.
- Firstly, Activate the plugin. After activating the plugin Click on the button Settings>>YARPP to operate the plugin.
- Then, the users can see the Automatically display button option in Display Options for your website.
- Tick on the button next to Pages to display the pages in WordPress.
- After this, the users can display related pages below the content on the WordPress Site.
Note: This Plugin isn’t working due to some Problem. But, all the plugins are used in a similar way to Display the Related Pages in WordPress.
This tutorial will guide all the WordPress Beginners to Display Pages instead of Posts in WordPress Site. Using the Plugin is the Simplest method as it doesn’t require any coding knowledge. So, this method is used to teach all the learners. Within a couple of steps, users can display Pages instead of posts.
Hope the information was useful. Please leave the recommendations below.
Also, Check Out:
- Paginate Comments in WordPress
- Add Specific Posts to WordPress Navigation Menu
- How to Reduce HTTP Request for WordPress in 7 Simple Ways