Company Org Chart is the chart that represents or shows people in the company, divided into teams. It helps the clients to clarify the roles and responsibilities of the members. In other words, fluent chats can be done between the exact member which makes communication more fluent. It brings more effectiveness and fluency in time which helps to save time.
The significance of creating Company/ Organization Chart in WordPress
- Clarify understanding of roles.
- Flows communication across departments.
- Develops employer to manager relationships.
- Helps to create a good impression in the viewers.
- Implements the strategy.
- Firstly, Login to the Dashboard of your WordPress Site. On the left bar of the page, Click on the button Plugins and click on the option Add New. Search for the plugin Easy Org Chart. After getting the plugin you wanted to Install, click on the button Install Now and Active.
- After Activating the plugin Easy Org Chart, it will appear as one of the options in your WordPress Site. Then, click on the button Add New.
- First of all, Provide a title for the chart as per the wish and need. Then, you can see Org Chart Advanced Styling. Choose the Container Size. Again, choose Org Chart Advanced Settings and choose the option as per your need.
- To Build Org Chart click on the button Add a person. Add More details like Last Name, First Name, Job/Role, Profile Picture, Row and Upper Hierarchy. Willing to add more members than follow the same steps.
- After doing all these steps click on the button Publish. Visit the Easy Org Chart to in Admin to copy the shortcode.
- Now, paste the shortcode on the post, pages, tutorial, an article to display the organization chart.
Creating Company/Organization is really important to the site to let the viewers know about the information. It makes your site more systematic, effective, efficient and appealing. This tutorial is created with comfort, easy and simple steps. So, that even WP Beginners can learn and work through it guidance. It’s only the couple of steps to get it done.
Hope the information was useful. You can leave your recommendation and suggestion below.
Also, check out other WordPress Tutorials over here:
- Add a beautiful slider on your WP website using WP1 Slider
- Insert a widget on your WordPress website footer
- Showcase your clients/sponsors/partner logo in WordPress website using Smart Logo Showcase lite
- Integrate Twitter feeds on your WordPress site