Are you looking for a perfect WordPress plugin to grow your email list faster? If you are then, you are in the right place. Here, in this blog, we will discuss and compare the Best 3 WordPress plugins for creating the engaging email opt-in and lead generation form for your WordPress website. The plugins we are going to compare is Bloom, OptinMonster and Thrive Leads. We will discuss their features, pricing, pros and cons. At the end of the blog, you will get the clear idea of which is the best ones and why is it so.
So, let’s get started and compare and contrast 3 of the most popular WordPress email opt-in plugins:
Bloom is one of the most popular email opt-in and lead generation plugin for WordPress. It allows you to create an engaging subscription form on your WordPress website to generate more email subscribers. By doing so, you can easily convert your visitors into a loyal follower or leads by sending them email notification about your recent work updates.
- Six Optin Form Display Types
- Extensive Design Option – 100+ Form Templates
- Powerful Display Settings
- User-Friendly Dashboard
- Split AB Testing
- Optin Statistic
You have to get Elegant Themes Membership to use Bloom. There are 2 different memberships plan available. They are:
- Yearly Access: For $89 per year. This plan offers unlimited access to all the products of Elegant Themes including Bloom. You will receive the premium support and free updates for one year.
- Lifetime Access: For a one-time payment of $249. This plan provides unlimited access to Bloom and all other products of Elegant Themes for a lifetime.
Pros and Cons of Monarch:
- High number of predesigned templates are available that can be used for creating stunning forms
- There are different types of opt-ins available (pop-up, fly-in, inline, widget forms, and locked content)
- There are plenty of trigger options available
- You can display specific forms on the blog categories
- You can disable your opt-ins forms on specific posts and pages
- Since you have to purchase a developer package for $89/year to get to this plugin, it is quite expensive.
OptinMonster is one of the best WordPress plugin to generate more leads, conversions and sales from the traffic you have on your WordPress website. It comes with a drag and drop builder and various pre-designed templates to create a beautiful email subscription form for your website. Moreover, the plugin also contains target options to trigger your opt-in form at the specific page/post.
- 75+ Premade Templates
- Multiple Form Type
- A/B Testing
- Page Level Targeting
- Advanced Traffic Redirection
- Inbuilt Analytics and Insight
OptinMonster provides you with 4 different pricing plan. They are:
- Basic: $9/Month
- Plus: $19/Month
- Pro: $29/Month
- Growth: $49/Month
Pros and Cons of OptinMonster
- Easy to use, streamlined interface
- Lots of different opt-in form types
- Good varieties of pre-made templates
- Integration for all popular email marketing services
- Detailed trigger options including exit intent
- Easy A/B testing
- Inbuilt Analytics
- The payment of the plugin is done monthly. Therefore, it is quite expensive.
- The form editor is not drag and drop
- You need to connect to the Google Analytics to display stats
Thrive Leads is the best WordPress plugin to build your mailing list faster than ever. It comes with the advanced features to display the email opt-in form to the targetted audience and boost the conversion rate massively by displaying the relevant and highly targetted offers. Moreover, with the available templates, customization and configuration options you can create unique newsletter subscription mail and display them elegantly your WordPress website.
- Beautifully Designed Form Templates
- Every Type of Opt-In Forms
- Advanced A/B Testing
- Boost Conversion with SmartLinks & SmartExit
- Advanced Targeting Option
- Detailed Stats and Reports
Thrive Leads offers you 3 different pricing plans. They are:
- Single Site: $67
- Unlimited Sites: $99 – must be on your own websites
- Agency License: $588 – for the use on clients websites
Pros and Cons of Thrive Leads
- Reasonable pricing compared to other plugins
- Huge library of editable templates
- Advanced targetting tools
- A wide variety of opt-in form types
- Huge integration for email marketing services
- A/B Testing
- When you first start out, there might be confusion while figuring out the difference between “Lead Groups”, “ThriveBoxes” and “Lead Shortcodes”
- Takes time to speed up the features and functionality
All 3 plugins contain similar features and functionality to create a beautiful email opt-in form on WordPress website. Therefore, there is no clear winner. However, if you would go for the pricing plans of the plugin then, we recommend you to pick Thrive Leads due to its one-time payment plan.
You can also check out the article:
- Slider Revolution vs LayerSlider vs Master Slider – Which is the Best Slider Plugin for WordPress Website?
- Ninja Popups vs Convert Plus vs Layered Popups – Which is the Best WordPress Popup Plugins?
- Quform vs FormCraft vs eForm – Which the Best WordPress Form Builder Plugin?