Frontend posting simplifies the whole process of accepting the guest post, directory listing, and collecting reviews.
Previously, if anyone wants to publish or submit any content had to go through the hectic process of registration, wait for approval, log in to the dashboard, and so on. It takes lots of effort and time. Also, giving backend access to a large number of users is not good always.
But no more. Frontend Posting Plugin has made it simple and easy. Frontend Posting Plugins are those plugins that allow your visitor/user to submit information, news, reviews, articles, and any other content right from the front end. You can easily add a front-end submission feature to your WordPress website and allow your visitors to post or submit content in the simple, convenient, and fastest way.
In this article, here we present you the list of the top 5 best free WordPress Frontend Post Plugins.
AccessPress Anonymous post is a simple and secure WordPress plugin that allows your visitors guest posting/front end posting/posting without login to your website. It lets the user post their content in an easy and customized way.
You can also enter the tags for the post and also customize the post status. The plugin allows you to post from anywhere on the site and add the featured image as well. It allows the user to choose the specific category and has an option to show and hide fields like post title, post content, post encrypts, etc easily from the front end. It is very user- friendly and responsive.
Features of AccessPress Anonymous post
- Option to enter the tags for the post
- Both logged in and not logged in user can submit the post from the front end.
- The ability of field selection
- Ability to send an email notification to admin after successful posting
- Supports featured image to the post
- Allows anyone to post from anywhere.
- Customizable, simple, and user- friendly
Also, check out the review of AccessPress Anonymous Post Pro – #1 Guest Post/Frontend Posting Plugin for WordPress
WP user frontend is a simple yet feature-rich free WordPress plugin for your website. This is an amazing plugin that allows your user to submit the content from the front end of the site. It allows you to create the new post, edit their profile all from the front end of the website so that the user does not have to go to the backend of the WordPress website.
It allows the user to submit anything like: files, images with the post, data entry with the multiple-choice menu so that users can update their post from front end. As an admin, you can restrict the level of the user in accessing the dashboard and you can set the status of submitted content and make it go live after you approve.
Features of the WP User Frontend
- Allows a user to create the new post and edit it from the front end
- Option to use anywhere with the help of shortcodes
- Allow user to edit the profile from the frontend
- Option to set the user level in the dashboard.
- Allows admin to set the status of the new post, configure to publish, draft, or pending.
- Supports feature image for the post, upload attachments and allows user to edit or delete a post
- Allows admin to manage user from frontend
User-submitted posts is another popular free WordPress frontend post plugins. It allows your user to submit their post, content simply and easily without going to the WordPress dashboard.
This plugin helps you to display your submission form via template tag, shortcode, or widgets as per your requirements. The plugin offers the unique way required for creating the quality post, title, content, category as well as multiple image upload feature in the form so that users can directly publish the content from the front end of the website.
Features of User Submitted Post
- Allows you to edit text, links, images, and other content.
- Allows you to auto display the custom link and images
- Include use of template tag, shortcode or widgets to display up from anywhere
- Built-in HTML5 submission form
- Support 35 action/filter hooks for advanced customization
- Option to set the post any status: pending, draft, publish
- Simple option required a user to be logged in to use the form
- Included Google ReCaptcha
- Easy to set up and use
Advance Access Manager is an extremely powerful free WordPress plugin that has a simple and secure front-end content management option. It allows you to manage the specific areas of your site like the post, page categories, widgets, or menus for the specific user.
And it offers you to manage access based on GEOlocation and IP, manage capabilities so that you can create, update, delete any user, and also you can track any user activities on your website.
Feature of Advanced Access Manager
- Included an option to manage post and categories
- Allows you to track your usage or visitors activity on your website
- Option to define custom login and logout
- Option to manage backend menu, capabilities, GEO location, and IP
- Allows to filter the list of meta box and widgets on both frontend and backend
- Allows you to create your own teaser, filter, or replace the block of the content with a shortcode
Frontier Post is a powerful WordPress plugin for enabling your user to add, edit, delete posts, and media directly from the frontend of the website without letting them access your WordPress admin dashboard.
It comes with highly configurable options for letting your users create their posts using PressThis and edit them in Frontier Post. Besides, the plugin also contains different widgets and inbuilt shortcodes to add your submission form anywhere on your WordPress website.
Features of Frontier Post
- Add/Edit/Delete posts, pages and media directly from frontend
- Different widgets
- Categories per role
- Widget to enable post creation link on a categories archive page
- User-defined templates for forms
These WordPress Frontend post plugins are the perfect options to choose from. They come with all the required features needed for the quality posting.
Besides these, you might have seen other ones that work well for WordPress. If it’s the case, do favor me by mentioning them below. I will highly appreciate it.
Or got anything to say about these plugins? Feel free to write to me.