WordPress Posts are the blog aspect of the site. Posts are generally news or informational updates about a certain topic or talking point. Generally, Navigation menu is a set of buttons as a control point to link users to section in a website. When users add posts to the Navigation Menu it can be reached among the customers easily.
It’s really important for users to Add posts in Navigation menu as it helps users to control point to a link. This bar is a single graphic image with multiple selections. So it enables customers to choose a particular image among the different options. The screen pointer is moved across this bar. So, individual elements change colour.
Clicking to an element in this menu leads to the different pages on the website. It’s really very easy to create this menu in WordPress Site. It has lots of benefits without a lot of disadvantages. Posts can be added both individually as well as many in numbers at the same time.
- First of all, Login to the Dashboard of the site. After this step firstly Click on the Appearance menu at the left bar of the page. Among the many options of the Appearance Choose Menus pages in the WordPress Admin Area.
- Edit the old one or create a new Menu and use it as Navigation Menu.
- Now, users can see Many options like Pages, Posts, Custom Links and Categories. Users can click on all the tabs to expand it.
- After the Post box is seen User need to Select the posts to add to add to navigation menu. Click on the Add to Menu Button.
- After Adding a specific post, user can drag and drop menu items to adjust their Display order.
- Lastly user can also Style the navigation menu to change the color and appearance.
Adding a post to the Navigation Menu controls point to users link. It’s probably a plus point for the website. This tutorial guides all the WordPress Beginners to add a specific post step by step. This one is the easiest method. Hope the information was useful. Please leave the recommendations below. Feel free to share.