Are you wanting to use Google search in a WordPress Site? Google is a multinational technology company that specializes in the technology related company. Using it users can make their work effective. So, why many site owners add Google to their WP. Google is more favorable to people. It helps to find the answer to any queries.
Benefits of Adding Google Search in a WordPress Site:
- Helps to find helpful relevant news.
- It doesn’t create an impact on your server resources.
- It currently takes 90% of the search market.
- Organizes the pages on the web.
- Visitors can search site through search facilities.
Procedures to add Google Search in WordPress Site
- Login to the Dashboard of your site, Plugins option will appear. Click on the button Add New which will appear as one of the options of a plugin.
- Search for the Plugin Google Analytics Dashboard for WP (Formerly GADWP) and click on the button Install Now and then on Activate.
- Firstly, a user can get Google Analytics Setting where free analytics account must be created. Then decide whether developer mode should be clicked or not. Click on the button if in case they want to use it. Fill the spaces of Clients ID and Clients Secret.
Secondly, a user can get Google Analytics Backend Settings. A user can make permission by clicking on the button Administrator, Editor, Author Contributor as per the need. Click on the button to enable View functionality, Reports on post lists or pages lists and enable the main dashboard image. In case if the user doesn’t want to use it then leave it empty. Keep the Real-Time Settings and choose a maximum number of pages to display.
- Choose the Location Settings. Enter text in 404 Errors Display and choose whether to Hide or display Announcement. If you want to hide than switch it towards On. Then click on the button Save Changes.
- Then users can see, Google Analytics Fronted Settings where they need to choose to Show stats to Administrator or Editor or Author or Contributor and make changes by clicking on the button Save Changes.
- Finally, the user can get the Google Analytics Tracking Code. They need to make Basic Setting, Events Tracking, Custom Definitions, Exclude Tracking, Advanced Settings, and Integration.
Adding Google Search to a WordPress Site.
Hope the information was useful. Through the guidance of this tutorial, WP Beginners will be able to Add Google Search in a WordPress Site. With the Installation of Google Analytics Dashboard by WP, everyone can easily do so in a WordPress Site. Please leave the recommendation.
Also, check out other WordPress Tutorials over here:
- Redirect links in WordPress
- Create SEO Friendly images in WordPress
- Upload custom logo on your WordPress Site
- Add tags and categories in your WordPress
- Showcase your clients/sponsors/partner logo in WordPress website using Smart Logo Showcase lite
- Integrate Twitter feeds on your WordPress site