Google analytics is a free web analytics which lets you measure your advertising ROI as well as track your flash, video and social networking sites and applications. Currently, it is a platform inside the Google Marketing Platform Brand. It helps you to get the tools you need to better understand your customers.
Install Google analytics in WP Website
- First search for Google analytics in Google.
- Than click on Google Sign in.
- After clicking in button Sign in you need to click on the another Sign in button again which will reappear for the second time.
- Fill up all the blank spaces like Account Name, Website Name, Website URL, Industry Category and Reporting Time Zone which are highlighted by Red color as shown in the below Screenshot as per your own wish.
- Once you fill all the empty spaces than click on the button Get Tracking ID.
- After this go to Dashboard of your own site.
- After that, click on Plugins and you will get three options. Among them choose Add New.
- Search for the Plugin Monsterinsights.
- Click on the button Install Now as shown in the screenshot below and your Plugin will be installed.
- After Installing the Plugin Activate it.
- Click on the option Google Analytics settings!
- Click on the button Authenticate with your Google account.
- Then Sign in with the Google account you do have. Even if you don’t have a Google account no problem first create a Google account.
- Now, let Monsterinsights access to your Google Analytics account.
- Hence, the final step is to choose the account you want to track. Select your website and click on the button Complete Authentication button to continue.
- Your Google Analytics has been Installed successfully now you can use it to make its effective use on your website and know the current information.
In this tutorial, we have taught you how to create an account of Google Analytics and use it to check out the quick overview of your analytics data. Understanding the customers in a better way Google analytics enables you to measure your advertising for smarter marketing measurement and better results. It is the best way to add GA tracking code to your website without modifying any files that you are using instantly.
Also check out other WordPress Tutorials over here:
- How to add Skype Contact Button in our WordPress Website? (Step by Step Guide)
- How to make your WordPress Website EU GDPR Compliance? (Step by Step Guide)
- How to add an Author Bio Information Box in your WordPress Blog Post? (Step by Step Guide)
- How to enhance your WordPress website Navigation with Mega Menu, Fly Menu, Circular Menu, Custom Menu icons and more!