Do you know what is a Social Share Button? The button that ability to display e-commerce purchase on different social media platforms are Social Share Button. This button makes your work easier and faster as contents, blogs shared on your website, will be displayed automatically. It considers and targets the required customers. Sharing on social media is often regarded as the best way to earn currency. The button creates a presence on different social platforms and provides benefits to the site as well. So, it’s really important to Add Floating Social Share Bar.
Add Floating Social Share Bar in WordPress
Whenever Floating Social Share Bar is added in WordPress it enables to add the button in all desirable places. The buttons will be shown below, above or in both places while the visitors or customers read your article. Enabling this feature the site will be more informative and professional along with efficient and effective use.
- Login Into the Dashboard of the Page. Click on the button Plugins >> Add New. Search for the Sassy Social Share Plugin. After Getting to see the plugin, Click on the button Install Now >> Activate. For more guidance go through install a new plugin.
- Now Click on the button Sassy Social Share at the left bar of the page. This will take you to the settings page of the plugin.
- Choose an appropriate Icon Style from the Theme Selection Option. There are three options for the button, they are Round, Square, and Rectangle.
- Now, head towards the Standard Interface Option. Tick on the option next to ‘Enables standard sharing interface’ to enable the feature. Leave it empty in order to disable it.
- Switch to the Floating Interface option. Tick on the box next to ‘Enable Floating sharing interface’. Choose every single Social Media that you want to display. Lastly, Click on the button Save Changes to save the changes made.
Adding Floating Social Share Bar is not much harder than Adding Social Share plugin. Doing it the site and the customers both will be engaged with each other. In fact, add it, and engage more traffic to your site. Hope the information was useful. Please leave your recommendations, suggestions, and questions in the comment section below.