Why do we need a slider? We need a responsive slider as it is capable of adjusting the slider container (like images, texts, videos) to fit in any screen size or devices it is viewed on.
Why WP 1 Slider?
- Unlimited slider
- Separate sider settings
- Easy usage via shortcode
- Separate navigation
- Enable/Disable buttons
- The slider is fully responsive
- Add unlimited sliders in one page
- Four different caption layouts for each slider
- Ability to change the background color as per the use or requirements
Steps to add a beautiful slider on your WP website using the WP 1 slider
- First, go to theDashboard of your WordPress.org page.
- Install the Plugin.
- You can see the Add New button over there. Click on that button.
- As shown in the screenshot below you can add all the information that is required for you and then enableanddisablethe buttons as per your need.
- Below the slide meta box you can see the General Setting buttons where you can see the various options ofSlider Settings, Caption Settings, Pager Settings, and Navigation Arrow Settings.
Slider General Settings Tab
Slider Setting Tab
Slider Caption Setting Tab
Slider Dot Pager Setting Tab
Slider Navigation Arrow Setting Tab
- On the right sideof the page, there areSlider Optionsas given in the screenshot below fill up space as per the need of your site.
- Now you canpasteany page or post and template include shortcode which you can paste to theme or template to show it in the slider.
- Now, click on the buttonDemo
- Then after that click on the buttonView All.
- In the end, you will have numbers of options to choose the option as per your need and choice.
Hence, with the help of WP1 Slider, we can get the best slider which suits our site. All of its features are designed so that it will be suitable for any kind of site. It is really efficient and effective to use WP1 slider. Its variety of layout and configuration options add the more significant role of it on choosing one of the best sliders.
Also, check out other WordPress Tutorials over here:
- How to add Skype Contact Button in our WordPress Website? (Step by Step Guide)
- How to make your WordPress Website EU GDPR Compliance? (Step by Step Guide)
- How to add an Author Bio Information Box in your WordPress Blog Post? (Step by Step Guide)
- How to enhance your WordPress website Navigation with Mega Menu, Fly Menu, Circular Menu, Custom Menu icons and more!